Hello, my name is Max Azevedo. I do not claim any political party as my own. I agree with things both conservative and liberal. For this reality check I get to speak out on behalf of the Democrats. I hope I represent you well.
Republicans, this is your reality check:
- If you believe that big businesses have the same rights that people do, but women do not, you might be a Republican.
- It took Barack Obama two and half years to do what Bush could not do in eight. Finding and eliminating Osama Bin Laden.
- Republicans complain about how immigrants have anchor babies. America was born of immigrants; that make us all anchor babies.
- If our taxes can pay for your Viagra then they can pay for birth control as well.
- The day Republicans stop sending our jobs overseas for tax breaks, is the day they can bitch about American jobs being lost to immigrants.
- The next time you Republicans talk about how you model your life like that of Jesus Christ just remember, He healed the sick and helped the poor and He did it for free
- Being a woman, foreign, gay, non-Christian, black or any other race besides white does not make you less human. Treat them as such!
- Tea parties are for children, not adults who act like children.
- I think, therefore I am not a Republican.
- Is it just me or does anyone else think the Jackass mascot was better suited for the Republican Party?
- According to Republicans, being addicted to drugs is a sign of moral corruption and a criminal offense, unless you are a conservative radio host. Then it is a sickness and you need our prayers for your recovery.
- Greed is one of the seven deadly sins. No wonder Republicans are always praying.
- Pro-life = Pro-Death Penalty and Anti-Universal Health Care. That makes perfect sense!